Friday, March 28, 2014

Optimization run for the ring

Sebastian and I (Delphine) ran the optimization run for the ring this afternoon. Our pieces do a nice color scheme of red to blue through some weird purples.
We played with cooling time and injection hold time.
We'll need to make measurements and decide on optimal parameters later this week.
Sad thing: we need to use fluid on the mold every 10-15 pieces or they don't fall off properly and you have to pry them off with a screwdriver, which is hard!

The acrylic, pins and a sheet of thermoform stuff (although I couldn't remember what thickness it was supposed to be, so I hope I took the right one) are in our bin now in addition to all of our 50 optimization run rings.

I forgot to take a picture, sorry :(

1 comment:

  1. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.
    body optimization

    ReplyDelete