We have designed our yo-yo to resemble a clock. When the yo-yo is in motion the two clock hands will spin about a pin.
The yo-yo components are as follows (from front to back on the picture below):
- Injection molded body using black polypropylene
- Laser cut plastic clock face from 0.02" white High Impact Polystyrene
- Laser cut clock hands from 1/8" black acrylic
- 1/8" stainless steel captive pins
- Thermoformed cover from clear High Impact Polystyrene
- Injection molded ring that snap fits entire assembly
Yo-yo halves will be assembled together using nuts, screw, and metallic sleeve. In total, 50 fully functional yo-yo's will be produced.